Which protein?

Feel free to ask about anything here, and you'll be provided down to earth and often research backed answers.

Which protein?

Postby Sukh » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm

:fateh

Please feel free to move this to the 'Supplements' section if that is more appropriate.

I've found very well priced protein at this website: However, the large range has me confused. I'm looking at getting one of these:

Which one would you recommend for size and strength?

Thanks in advance!
Sukh

Re: Which protein?

Postby Canuck Singh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi there,

The guy I know who opened up Bulk Supplements Direct in the UK provides a much more quality product.

Check them out.

Remember protein merely provides fundamental amino acids. It is the amino acid abundance that the body uses to help with a host of functions, including muscle growth. It is important to have a protein easily assimilated, and able to maintain a positive balance of Amino acids. Whey protein and Milk Protein would be great for that.

Ask if you need more details
Canuck Singh
Site Admin

Re: Which protein?

Postby MSingh » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Sukh,

Myprotein is a brilliant company to use, top quality and good value.

I would advise"True Whey" from the "MP Max" range. The protein comes in proper tubs, with a scoop (the protein comes in pouches when in the bulk range) and has enzymes etc. to help your body get the most out of the protein. All the people I advise are also using this protein too.

I buy 4 tubs at a time, as they do multi-buy discount, and you can use 4 tubs well within half of the best before date!

The flavours are good too. I would advise Choc Mint and Cookie Dough.

Ask if you want anymore info. (I can also supply you with my MP code for 5% off your first order).

:fateh
MSingh

---------

Return to Questions & Answers