What is a good plan to lose weight?

Every other type of training here, including stretching, different training styles.

What is a good plan to lose weight?

Postby Jonson » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Hello friends....!
What is a good plan to lose weight...? If anyone knows then please reply me.... Your suggestions will be appreciated....Thanks in advance....!
Jonson

Re: What is a good plan to lose weight?

Postby Mandela » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:59 am

Some effective and natural weight loss tips are
Avoid all fat foods and fast foods.
Take low card diet
Eat raw vegetables and fresh fruits
Drink plenty of water in a day
Make regular exercise plan.
Mandela

Postby Prakseda » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 am

Hello all,
i think the best plan to loss weight is the yoga and and the walk to 2 to 4 km in a day,
this is best way to loss your and maintain your fitness......
Prakseda

Postby Dexter » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Hello all,
i think the best plan for loss weight is the morning walk and the yoga....
Dexter

Postby Ernest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

many sports are good for health and lose weight but my suggestion is swimming is much better for lose weight because your all body muscles are work during swimming belly is fast work in swimming.
Ernest

Postby hamston » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:32 pm

It is not much harder to loss you weight and it is not impossible to get smart, slim and good looking. You have to do only some continuously and daily exercise and workout. Do not eat fatty diet and those food that are enriched with calories and cholesterol. So, avoid from fast food and cold drinks. After few days you will good that you are getting smart.
hamston

Postby adronsteave » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 am

It is great if you are looking for a fast, safe and effective diet plan but you should considered some good thing then ahead. Read the diet plan and the exercise guidelines that are provided along with the accompanying studies and research information which plays some good role in your weight loss program.
adronsteave

Postby Baron » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Start some regular workout plan, do jogging, running or swimming at morning for at least 30 minutes daily.
Only exercise is not enough for the successful weight loss also take some strict weight loss diet along with regular workout to lose weight properly. You can use water foods such as green tea, citrus fruits juices, lemon water, fish oil, and olive oil for the natural fat burning.

Baron

Postby angela3398 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Jonson wrote:Hello friends....!
What is a good plan to lose weight...? If anyone knows then please reply me.... Your suggestions will be appreciated....Thanks in advance....!

If you are really serious about your health and want to attain your ideal weight, exercising everyday, taking a balanced diet, giving up on fatty, fried and sugary foods as well as drinking sufficient water everyday, is the key. Creating a workout plan will help you to achieve greater consistency.
angela3398

Postby Kerray » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Jonson,
To lose weight, good plan is to break meals in small frequent meals and eat fruits and vegetables more in your daily meals. Drink more water than routine, avoid soft drinks and have green tea daily. Workout regularly, manage stress and avoid eating late.
Kerray

Postby SteveAllen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 am

For losing weightit is good to do regular workout. Diet is also very important part of process. It is good to eat vegetables and fruits because these are simple and best diet food. In exercises do cardio daily.
SteveAllen

Postby MarioPersechini » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:47 am

For losing weight it is best to avoid supplements and pills and we should always follow some natural ways like exercise and diet. In my opinion exercise and diet both are useful ways to lose weight. I think everyone should focus on these natural ways for weight lose.
for more information.
MarioPersechini

Postby SteveAllen » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:38 pm

I also would like to say that , Don't expect miracles in a week, but if you really want to loos weight rapidly,Then you should use and take some exercises daily like, running and swimming, You will be very noticeable and you will fell healthier and happier.
SteveAllen

Postby Anderson Rome » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:35 am

Exercise is best way to lose weight. Diet is also very useful and important way for losing weight. With exercise and diet we can reduce weight naturally. Eat less food in diet and avoid fast food. Do morning walk daily. make a good plan and add these things in plan for weight lose.
Anderson Rome

Postby elfinruler » Thu May 05, 2016 11:38 am

Hey Guys as you know that Weight loss is an general process.Most important thing you should consider when trying to lose weight is to incorporate strength training into your routine.Strength training ups your resting heart rate which helps you burn more of those yucky calories.Thanks!

elfinruler

---------

Next

Return to Fitness Training - Flexibility Plyometrics & MMA