Thin WAISTLINE and RIPPED ABBS...??????

Feel free to ask about anything here, and you'll be provided down to earth and often research backed answers.

Thin WAISTLINE and RIPPED ABBS...??????

Postby SinghUK » Fri May 15, 2009 3:17 pm

:khanda: khanda: Waheguru jika khalsa Waheguru jiki Fathe :khanda:

Hey People I thought I start a topic that interested me in exploring and I believe that it may benefit anyone who trains this portion of the body. Would anyone be able to share some insight on the following questions i have in mind Thank u :)

1) Dose squat Exercise increase the thickness of the waist?

2) What are the best methods on achieving a this waist line (RE: Exercises)?

3) Affective Methods: How to get rid of Belly fat?

4) Are there any Natural fruit or veg that promote burning of fat in the body ?

5) What are the most Fundamental Exercises that one should perform in-order to achieve visible abbs?

ok iall shoot away with more a little later lol Hope to hear from you all.

Regards SinghUK:)
Waheguru jika khalsa Waheguru jiki Fathe :khanda:

Hey People I thought I start a topic that interested me in exploring and I believe that it may benefit anyone who trains this portion of the body. Would anyone be able to share some insight on the following questions i have in mind Thank u :)

5) What are the most Fundamental Exercises that one should perform in-order to achieve visible abbs?

ok iall shoot away with more a little later lol Hope to hear from you all.

Regards SinghUK:) :winks: :showoff
SinghUK

Re: Thin WAISTLINE and RIPPED ABBS...??????

Postby hsingh » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

First off, you can not spot reduce fat. By that I mean, just because you work on your stomach does not mean you will end up with a very trim stomach and visible abs. You can just reduce/loose/burn (whatever you want to call it) fat, your body then decides where it goes off from first and where last. Generally speaking, in males belly fat is the last to go. It is easy for people to think that if they exercise their stomach, it will get leaner due to mis-information spread by media. Also the fact that you can spot-increase muscle doesn't help, ie if you workout only your bicep, then only your bicep will increase in size. Unfortunately, fat loss does not work that way.

That will only happen if you have a very disproportionate amount of oblique muscles :P In all seriousness, no exercise will increase thickness of the waist. The only way to do that is by adding fat to your body. For men, generally fat is stored in the belly area first then other places.

Let me tell you the top secret magic equation that will get rid of body fat and make your abs visible. Are you ready for it? You might want to sit down....okay here it is:
Calorie expenditure > Calorie intake (i.e. you are in a calorie deficit)
Now that I have told you this, I am going to kill you! :lols:

Seriously though, a visible 6 pack is entirely dependant on your body fat percentage. For most men, bf must be less than 10% to achieve visible abs. Please don't starve yourself to get this calorie deficit, you don't need a huge deficit for your body to burn fat. It is better to increase activity first to get that deficit rather than cutting calories. In any case, whether one is trying to loose fat or not, diet should be clean and filled with nutritious foods.
hsingh

---------

Return to Questions & Answers