Sugar Overload!!!

Feel free to ask about anything here, and you'll be provided down to earth and often research backed answers.

Sugar Overload!!!

Postby SportySardar » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 pm

A couple of months ago I went to the local GNC. I bought Cell Tech Creatine and Musletech Whey. I have been taking it for 2 months now. I did the load period for 5 days with 20 grams of creatine every day. I havent seen any major gains in mass or lifting strength yet. It seems Celltech has a very good mechanism to pump the creatine in the muscles so I decided to try it after reading a lot of good reviews.

However, I'm starting to have a sugar overload. The sweetness from thier muscletech whey and the creatine are quite high. I am going to switch back to allthewhey's whey protein after this.

Any ideas why I am not seeing any gains from Celltech creatine?
SportySardar

Re: Sugar Overload!!!

Postby hsingh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I know nothing about creatine so I can't be of any help. Wait for Canuck Singh to respond.
hsingh

Postby SportySardar » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanks, hSingh. What kind of whey protein do you use?
SportySardar

Postby hsingh » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 am

A Whey based Isolate protein is one of the highest quality protein out there. It costs a bit more than other types of proteins, but you don't want to cheap out on nutrition especially when doing heavy training. I usually get the big 4lb tub and when I was doing heavy training, it lasted me about a month.

Check out this thread by Canuck Singh wonders-of-whey-t530.html
hsingh

---------

Return to Questions & Answers