personal trainer

Feel free to ask about anything here, and you'll be provided down to earth and often research backed answers.

personal trainer

Postby Losingweight » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:02 pm

VJKK VJKF

im sorry but i am really bad with computers, im really struggling to work my way around this site........ :s
i couldn't find any info on the site owner or email contact so i decided to register, hope thats ok.....i am wondering if you can help me

i used to weigh 130kg, and now down to 105kg, my ideal weight shud be around 80kg but my weight loss has really slowed down to a stop.

I haven't been to the gym for a month now becos i lost motivation as the results had stopped. i think i have a slow metabolism or something becos im from the side of my family who puts on weight really easily unlike my bro who can eat everything and not put on weight. I really need professional input into my training as before when i went to gym it was just about doing anything , ...cardio, and i never really knew about setting goals i just kept doing the same stuff to get a sweat on...

my gym has all the cardio machines and weight machines and free weights, but its a cheap place so they dnt have any trainer I would be willing to pay if someone can put a programme together for me............. i would like to lose weight/fat asap

any help will be appreciated
Losingweight

Re: personal trainer

Postby Mandela » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am

Personal trainer is the right option for the guidance of the exercise and fitness.
I always select exercise with the help of the personal trainer..........
Mandela

---------

Return to Questions & Answers