Peach, fruit supplement.

This is a collective source for those of you who wish to find products to help you with your healthy lifestyle.

Peach, fruit supplement.

Postby Derek » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 am

Well i started taking my peach fruit, supplement last November 16. It's made up of acaiberry fruit,
from Brazil.Has anyone tried it? I don't feel anything different, right now. Good thing it does not have
side effect on me.So what do you think about this.So any expert and professional person please share
here.
Derek

Re: Peach, fruit supplement.

Postby Alton » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:16 am

Well!!According to me that different kinds of supplements that you can take. Try and get a whole vegetable and/or fruit supplement, preferably made of dehydrated fruits and/or vegetables. You can usually find these supplements at your local Walmart, health food store, or any other place that sells vitamins.
Alton

Re: Peach, fruit supplement.

Postby bugatti » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:30 pm

:winks:
Now, onto the science. In preliminary studies, pomegranates have been shown to reduce the amount of heart attack risk factors, lower blood pressure, inhibit viral infections, and reduce dental plaque. In 2010, 23 clinical trails were registered to examine the benefits of pomegranates. Besides that, pomegranate extract contains vitamin c, vitamin b, and polyphenols, which have all been shown to be beneficial to our health. We can safely conclude that pomegranate extract is an overall positive.
bugatti

---------

Return to Diet and Vegetarian Products & Recipes