muscle growth

Every other type of training here, including stretching, different training styles.

muscle growth

Postby confused » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 pm

iam confused, wen i tense my right arm bicep the muscle is like placed not in the centre but goes to the side towards my body, but wen i tense the left one it is in the middle on the arm in the right place, confusing, is the right bicep ment to tilt to the side on the arm
confused

Re: muscle growth

Postby Canuck Singh » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:04 pm

confused wrote:iam confused, wen i tense my right arm bicep the muscle is like placed not in the centre but goes to the side towards my body, but wen i tense the left one it is in the middle on the arm in the right place, confusing, is the right bicep ment to tilt to the side on the arm

Hello confused chap, ;)

When tensing any muscle it shortens but at the same time while shortening it also expands in width, this is due to water displacement and vascular changes. The effect being observed is merely the interaction between the skin, adipose layers, and underlying muscle. It is interesting that you are noticing a difference, however many factors can influence this.

Are you entirely sure that it is a real difference. Have you examined the 2 arms in the same position under the same lighting? It is also possible that one bicep is merely more developed than another.

Nonetheless, nothing to worry about, keep training

Regards :D
Canuck Singh
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:09 am

Hello everyone. I want to gain some muscles. I never joined any gym. Kindly give me some tips to growth muscle. Tell me which exercise is beneficial for muscles. Reply must. Thanks in advance.
Andrew

Postby hamston » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:35 pm

To create the muscular tissue powerful and popular it necessary to do the exercise as much as you can. If someone is in the preliminary level and just begin doing exercise to create the muscular then it should do en aning bodyweight and for few day to create it's endurance for the large bodyweight.
hamston

---------

Return to Fitness Training - Flexibility Plyometrics & MMA