How to gain weight!

Feel free to ask about anything here, and you'll be provided down to earth and often research backed answers.

How to gain weight!

Postby random_singhni » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Im a underweight, anemic 19 year-old female who has lived on junkfood and frootloops and has never done any exersise!

i consulted a nutritionist and im taking iron, folic acid and multivitamins as well as a parasite detox! I have started a healthy diet for 6 months now which mite be too healthy cuz it doesnt cause weight gain------>>>organic dhaal and roti! we actually have a hand-mill and grind fresh organic wheat its pretty yummy! so i dont eat fried foods, no thorka, no refined foods except sum "healthy" looking cereals.

I have never tried any protien shakes and dont most shakes contain soybean? a :winks: singh told me that The soybean these days has been chemically changed the seed it self so its no good and is cancerous plus a Babaji told Singhs that Soybean has alot of energy so it increase the "kaam" :ninja:

Bhaji help meee to Gain healthy weight and turn that weight into muscle ! :showoff
random_singhni

Re: How to gain weight!

Postby hsingh » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 am

You will likely benefit from drinking lots of "whole" milk; combine that with a full body weight training routine and you should gain weight, muscle weight. I am talking about drinking up to 4 litre's of milk per day here. I'm sure Canuck Singh will post lots of details as he gets more time.
hsingh

---------

Return to Questions & Answers