Fast food is healthy or vegetables?

All about Nutrients, Nutrigenomics, and Food Science!

Fast food is healthy or vegetables?

Postby Anastazia » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Hello everyone.
I want to ask a question.Tell me which kind of food is best and good for health.Vegetables or fast food? I want to know your opinion.Which food is better for health.Reply soon.
Anastazia

Re: Fast food is healthy or vegetables?

Postby jakob » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 am

Vegetables are much beneficial than fast food because fast food contains allot of calories which badly affects the body and increase cholesterol level in body which is the major cause of many diseases but vegetables are so healthy and useful for body.
jakob

Postby hamston » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:11 am

I think we should have amazing and clean fruit and attitude diet strategy and like vegetables in our everyday option and should stop all that pre-made meals that are not amazing for health. Healthier diet strategy is must be in our everyday food option. And we should not ignore the value of everyday exercise. ..
hamston

Postby adronsteave » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:49 am

I think both plays some good role to maintain your overall health but not all types of fast foods necessary for good health and it creates a bad effect on your health, that's for sure. But when we talk about the vegetable then all types of veggies are good and it have contain lot of vitamins and other food nutrients.
adronsteave

Postby MarkHerry » Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 am

Both are good because many people eat fast food and some eat vegetables. It is up toyou that which food you want to eat. I think we should eat natural food and vegetables are natural food and are also good for health.
MarkHerry

---------

Return to Nutrition & Food Sciences